Malaysia Scholarships for Developing Countries Students 2014
The Developing Solutions Scholarship Fund will reach out to students who have the potential to make a real difference to the development and prosperity of their home countries. 15 awards of 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus.
- Scholarships are provided in the field of Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering, Computer Science & Entrepreneurship, Information Technology, Management of Information Technology, Crop Biotechnology, Crop Biotechnology with Entrepreneurship, Environmental Monitoring & Management, Educational Leadership & Management, Special Needs, TESOL and International Development Management at University of Nottingham in Malaysia.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s degree level at University of Nottingham in Malaysia.
- University of Nottingham in Malaysia
Eligibility: Scholarships are available for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology and education.
- Scholarship Open for International Students: The students of developing countries (Afghanistan, Gambia, Mozambique, Bangladesh, The Guinea, Myanmar, Benin, Guinea-Bissau, Nepal, Burkina Faso, Haiti, Niger, Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Cambodia, Korea, Dem Rep., Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Kyrgyz Republic, Somalia, Liberia, Tajikistan, Comoros, Madagascar, Tanzania, Malawi, Togo, Congo, Dem. Rep, Eritrea, Mali, Uganda, Ethiopia, Mauritania, Zimbabwe, Albania, Indonesia, Samoa, Armenia, India, São Tomé and Principe, Belize, Iraq, Senegal, Bhutan, Kiribati, Solomon Islands, Bolivia, Kosovo, South Sudan, Cameroon, Lao PDR, Sri Lanka, Cape Verde, Lesotho, Sudan, Congo, Rep., Marshall Islands, Swaziland, Côte d’Ivoire, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Syrian Arab Republic, Djibouti, Moldova, Timor-Leste, Egypt, Arab Rep., Mongolia, Tonga, El Salvador, Morocco, Ukraine, Fiji, Nicaragua, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Nigeria, Vanuatu, Ghana, Pakistan, Vietnam, Guatemala, Papua New Guinea, West Bank and Gaza, Guyana, Paraguay, Yemen, Rep., Honduras, Philippines, Zambia, Angola, Ecuador, Palau, Algeria, Gabon, Panama, American Samoa, Grenada, Peru, Antigua and Barbuda, Iran, Islamic Rep., Romania, Argentina, Jamaica, Russian Federation, Azerbaijan, Jordan, Serbia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Seychelles, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Latvia, South Africa, Botswana, Lebanon, St. Lucia, Brazil, Libya, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Suriname, Chile, Macedonia, FYR, Thailand, China, Malaysia, Tunisia, Colombia, Maldives, Turkey, Costa Rica, Mauritius, Turkmenistan, Cuba, Mexico, Tuvalu, Dominica, Montenegro and Uruguay) and third world countries (Timor-Leste, Malawi, Somalia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Tanzania, Yemen, Burundi, Afghanistan, Guinea-Bissau, Ethiopia, Niger, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Madagascar, Zambia and Eritrea) can apply for these scholarships.
- 15 awards of 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus.
- Successful applicants will be notified by 30 July 2014
- The mode of applying is electronically.
- The application deadline is 15 July 2014.