Maastricht University Scholarship for Master Students in Netherlands
Maastricht University is a medium-sized university of superior quality and is unique in its international ambitions. Half of its 16,000 students are non-Dutch and come from dozens of countries and all seven continents. This is also true of its research and academic staff. The UM trademark has long been its Problem Based Learning system, characterised by its small-scale nature and independent work groups. These characteristics, paired with the fact that almost all programmes are taught in English, makes UM an attractive university, in an attractive old city of Roman origin, in an area where three countries and languages converge.
Scholarship Details: (Maastricht University Scholarship for Master Students in Netherlands)
Students of South America (Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Chile, Ecuador, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana and Falkland Islands), Africa (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe.) or Asia (Afghanistan, Bahrain , Bangladesh ,Bhutan ,Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, India Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea North, Korea South, Kuwait Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, The Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore ,Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam and Yemen) can apply for this scholarship.
- Scholarship is available for pursuing master degree level at Maastricht University
- The scholarship of €13.000, is meant to be a contribution in the tuition and a contribution in the living expenses for the duration of the master’s program Media Culture at the faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at Maastricht University with a maximum of 12 months. -Allowance per month with a maximum of 12 months: € 650 (arranged and paid by the Scholarship Office) -Health and liability insurance: € 500 (arranged and paid by the Scholarship Office). -Visa costs: € 300 (Paid by the Scholarship Office) -Tuition fee: € 4.000 (The remaining tuition fee must be paid by the scholarship recipient)
- The mode of applying is online. To be included in this scholarship procedure, you first need to be admitted to the master’s programme, which means that you have to submit a complete master’s and scholarship application by the scholarship deadline 1 February at the latest.
- Applicants will be informed about the selection outcome in April
- Application Deadline: The application deadline is 1st February, 2014.