University College Venlo (UCV) is offering five scholarships for pursuing bachelor’s degree programme. Students of EU/EEA-countries can apply for these scholarships.
Scholarships are intended for talented students from outside the EU/EEA, who are admissible to the UCV. Furthermore, these students are dependent on financial support to be able to study abroad.
Campus Venlo is a Satellite Campus of Maastricht University located in Venlo, approximately 80 km north of Maastricht.
Each year applicants obtain at least 50 of the 60 ECTS (study points).
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for bachelor’s programme
Available Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Scholarship benefits: Applicants will receive the grant for the duration of the bachelor’s programme, but at most three years. The grant is awarded per year. To be eligible for the grant in the next year you must satisfy several conditions:
- They satisfy the UCV admission requirements
- Each year you obtain at least 45 of the 60 ECTS (credits)
- Your average grade is at least 7
- You have a Dutch health insurance
|Living costs||€ 123 per month*||Arranged for and paid by the Scholarship Office|
|Tuition fees||2017/2018: €2006|
2018/2019: At cost
2019/2020: At cost
|Arranged for and paid by the Scholarship Office|
*Payed in two terms of €738 (September and January)
Scholarship can be taken at the Netherlands
- Come from the EU / EEA
- Have applied to the UCV and are admissible there
- Are allowed to pay the standard statutory tuition fees
- Profile perfectly matches the UCV
- Need financial support to be able to study abroad
Nationality: The students of EU/EEA-countries can apply for these scholarships.
- Applicants will need to submit a letter of motivation and CV
- Applications must be sent to ucv-info-at-maastrichtuniversity.nl before 1 June 2016. University College Venlo will review and rank the application requests.
- Applicants will be informed of the selection as soon as possible.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 1, 2017.