Applications are invited for Scholarships at Kumamoto University Summer Program in English for the year 2017. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The program consists of Japanese studies, Japanese culture experiences, and study trips for undergraduate students from KU partner universities.
International Office & Partnership (IOP) is a bridge for both international and domestic institutions to establish a partnership with Universitas Airlanggga. The office has been managed by young, energetic and competent people since it was founded in 2010. It was also the year when Universitas Airlangga announced a 5-year plan to become one of the most prominent world-class universities.
Degree Level: This is a summer scholarship programme which runs from July 25 to August 3, 2017.
Available Subject: The program consists of Japanese studies, Japanese culture experiences, and study trips for undergraduate students from KU partner universities.
Scholarship Benefits: Participants in the Summer Program may apply for a government scholarship of 80,000 Japanese Yen, provided by the Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO). To be eligible for the scholarship, students must have a GPA greater than or equal to 2.3, and not receive any other scholarships for this program which exceed 80,000 Japanese Yen.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Completed at least one year of full-time study at UNAIR
- Have a minimum 3,00 GPA
- Have a minimum 500 TOEFL or 5,0 IELTS score
- Commit to all aspects of the program upon the nomination
- Be physically and emotionally capable of completing the program in the host university
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Application Procedure: Required Documents for Application
- Application form (typed)
- ID page of Passport with more than 1 Year validity from application
- Scanned English proficiency certificate (TOEFL ?500, IELTS ?5 or equivalent is preferable)
- Latest academic transcript in English (issued and stamped by Faculty)
- Applicants must fill online application before 28 April 2017 at 10.00 WIB.
- After completing the online application, applicants must send all of the required documents tointernational-at-iop.unair.ac.id with subject: “KU SUMMER 2017/Name/Faculty” before 28 April 2017 at 10.00 WIB.
- IOP UNAIR will review all application after the mentioned deadline. Please be aware that all incomplete applications will not be considered.
- IOP will contact shortlisted candidates for the further application process.
Deadline: Application deadline is April 28, 2017.