Bavarian Ministry of Education and Culture, Science, and Art is offering KU Scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available for students who wish to complete their studies at KU (degree-seeking students) or international students who wish to come for one semester within one of their programs at KU (exchange students).
In 2017, the KU offers academically qualified international students in need a scholarship in order to promote internationalisation at their university.
The Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt is a Roman Catholic university in Eichstätt and Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for students who wish to complete their studies at KU (degree-seeking students) or international students who wish to come for one semester within one of their programs at KU (exchange students).
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: This scholarship includes 324,00 € per month.
- Both professional and personal qualification are decisive for the scholarship. Consideration is given to previous studies and examinations as well as to special academic knowledge. Students in the first and second semesters are excluded from funding.
- Candidates must provide credible proof that they are in financial need and have not received any funding for 24 months (regardless of organization) so far.
- Academic qualification
- Personal qualification
- Students have not yet exceeded the maximum funding period (36 months) for this scholarship.
- Students are enrolled as a student at the KU (campus Eichstätt or campus Ingolstadt) during the funding period.
- Advanced studies with good study performance (from 3rd semester onwards)
- Financial need
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Please send the complete application as a single file PDF to: KU International Office incoming-at-ku.de Subject: Scholarship: Promotion of internationalization. The following documents must be attached to the application: In copy and with German translation if necessary
- Application form
- Matriculation certificate
- Proof of academic achievement or Transcript of Records
- At least one letter of recommendation from a KU professor (degree-seeking students) or a professor from your home university (exchange students)
- CV in tabular form in English
- Letter of motivation (one page)
- Declaration of need
- Proof of nationality
- Application declaration (See application form)
- March 1, 2017, for the funding term summer (1 April 2017 – 31 August 2017)
- September 1, 2017, for the funding term winter (1 October 2017 – 28 February 2018)