Scholarships for BA Translation Students at German Jordanian University in Jordan, 2017-2018
Scholarship Description: German Jordanian University is accepting applications for BA Translation Scholarships. There are two types of scholarships available: Sur-place Scholarships are primarily granted to Jordanian nationals and Third Country Scholarships are exclusively granted to Non-Jordanian nationals.
University’s mission is to supporat the internationalization of the University by developing and maintaining strong partnerships with universities mainly within Germany.
About University: German-Jordanian University is a public university in Al Mushaqqar, Jordan. It offers more than 20 programs to about 5,000 students, primarily from Jordan.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing BA programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields of Arts.
Application Procedure: In general students who apply for studying in the Translation program can also apply for a scholarship. Applicants should hand in the following documents in one PDF file only:
- Application Form (Surplace/ Third Country)
- Copy of passport
- Certified Copy of Secondary School Certificate (Tawjihi or equivalent)
- Letter of Motivation in English
Deadline: Application Deadlines for the academic year 2017/2018
- Surplace Scholarships: June 11, 2017 (selection procedure will take place at the GJU)
- Third Country Scholarships: June 11, 2017 (selection procedure will take place in the DAAD-office or German embassy of the respective country of residence of the applicant)