Applications are being invited and looking for candidates for the multiple positions based in Karachi. We collected this job advertisement Karachi Port Trust Latest Jobs 2022 from the Daily Dawn Newspaper
- Deputy Chief Medical Officer BPS-19
- Anesthestist BPS-19
- Opthalmic Surgeon BPS-19
- Pethologist BPS-18
- Sonologisst BPS- 17
- Occupational Therapist BPS-17
- Speech Therapist/ Pathologist BPS-17
|Total Vacancies – 07|
- MBBS, FCPS, FRCS, MRCP, M.Phill, Postgraduate, BS
- 02 – 15 Years of experience in the relevant area of field
- General age relaxation of 5 years is already clubbed.
- Allowances as admissible under KPT Rules.
- Age relaxation to other categories as per Government instructions will also be applicable.
- All posts are on contract for a period of 3 years (extendable).
- 10% for women, 5% for minorities and 2% for disabled persons will be observed. Candidates for the disabled quota shall have to submit a registration certificate (as a disabled citizen) granted by the Federal/Provincial Government.
- Government servants shall be required to produce NOC and apply through the proper channel.
- Incomplete applications & applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Envelope-to be marked with the name of the post.
- Application form is available on Karachi Port Trust (KPT) website: www.kpt.gov.pk, download the application Form and send your application duly filled-in by mail or courier along with detailed bio-data / CV and attested photocopies of testimonials / documents in support of qualification, post qualification experience, date of birth, one recent passport size photograph, one copy of CNIC and Rs. 100/- pay order (non-refundable) in favour of Chief Accounts Officer, so as to reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement to ‘Manager (Human Resource Development), Karachi Port Trust, KPT Head Office Building, Eduljee Dinshaw Road, Karachi-74000.‘
- No TA/DA shall be paid for test/ interview. Canvassing will disqualify.
- xi. For further Information and contact: