Applications are being invited to NUMS National University Of Medical Science Rawalpindi Jobs 2022 and looking for candidates for the multiple positions based in Rawalpindi.
National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) was established as a Federal Public Sector University through an Act of Parliament on 31st October 2015. The honourable President of Pakistan is the Chancellor of the University and the Chief of the Army Staff is the Pro-Chancellor.
NUMS was founded to promote and achieve excellence in advanced health education, research and service delivery. The university is backed up by an extensive network of 45 Military Hospitals, 12 Single Specialty Institutes, 10 Medical Colleges and 4 Nursing Colleges making it the country’s largest healthcare provider in terms of trajectory and patient volume.
The research-led institution provides opportunities for undergraduate and postgraduate education in Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Allied Health and Veterinary Sciences with a necessary add-on to the Social Sciences and Liberal Arts with a multidisciplinary faculty; aiming eventually to run a university-led healthcare system in the country.
NUMS envisages achieving set goals by adopting the best international standards and practices in medical education, training, and research along with the modernisation of medical infrastructure, whereas the benefits will have a broad-based socio-economic impact within the country and beyond.
As it grows, NUMS has the potential to become a force multiplier by supporting other service providers in this field, developing partnerships with the several advanced national and international universities, industrial, governmental and community-based stakeholders in consonance with a national vision and plan to develop a knowledge-based economy.
- Professor Associate Professor Operative Dentistry)
- Senior Lecturer Operative Dentistry
- Professor Associate Professor (Orthodontics)
- Demonstrator (Anatomy)
- Associate Professor (Oral Biology)
- Demonstrator (Biochemistry)
- Assistant Professor Anatomy)
- Demonstrator (Forensic Medicine)
- Senior Lecturer (Periodontology)
|Total Vacancies – 14|
- MBBS, Masters, MSc, FCPS, MCPS, MDS, PhD or equivalent qualification as per PMC recognized University or Institution.
Terms & Conditions
- Salary package will be determined according to qualification, experience & capability.
- Basing upon competency and experience, age limit may be relaxed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
- Any clause not included in above mentioned terms & conditions shall be dealt in accordance with the provisions on NUMS Statutes.
- Last date for submission of applications is 21-03-2022.
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
- Interested applicants can apply ONLINE through NUMS’ job portal i.e. http://careers.numspak.edu.pk/.
- Application fee (non-refundable) for posts at Serial No.1 to 6 is Rs.1500/- for Serial No. 7 to 9 is Rs. 1000/-. Please deposit said fee at Habib Bank Ltd in NUMS account and upload proof of pay through NUMS job portal. Deposit separate fee for each post. Application without fee will not be entertained.
- The University authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Part time, honorary, apprentice, internee and freelance experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
- In case of selection, applicants presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should either resign or seek NOC from employer before joining.
- For all positions only HEC certified/verified degrees and documents will be acceptable.