Scholarship Description: The new PhD Mobility Scholarships for study/research at the University of Bari Aldo Moro (Italy) in the Framework of the “Global-Doc” Project is now available for students enrolled in foreign Universities. The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial aid to foreign citizens.
About University: The University of Bari Aldo Moro, one of the 58 State universities, was founded in 1925 and is attended today by about 60,000 students, across the Bari, Brindisi, and Taranto campuses. The University was named after one of its most famous students, the statesman Aldo Moro. Moro taught Criminal Law at the University of Bari for several years.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD research programme.
Available Subject: PhD mobility scholarships for study/research at the University of Bari Aldo Moro (Italy) in the framework of the “Global-Doc” Project.
Scholarship benefits: The scholarships are contributions to support mobility and living costs in Bari. Scholarships awarded will cover the following costs:
Monthly contribution to formative activities (courses, lab activities etc.)- € 280.00
Monthly contribution to living expenses- € 1,200.00
Travel expenses (lump sum)- € 592.00
Eligible Nationalities: Asian countries, Central and Latin American countries as well as students enrolled in other countries (priority will be given to PhD students from European and Middle-East and North African academic Institutions).
Eligible Nationalities: The candidate student must be enrolled in foreign Universities belonging to eligible geographical areas (Asia, Central and Latin America, Europe and Middle-East and North Africa other countries; see above).
Eligibility Criteria: The Global-Doc Project offers the possibility to spend a 5 month period of studies at the University of Bari Aldo Moro for PhD students enrolled in foreign Universities belonging to the following geographical areas: –
- 6 PhD students enrolled in Asian countries (priority will be given to PhD students from China and Japan academic Institutions);
- 6 PhD students enrolled in Central and Latin American countries (priority will be given to PhD students from Argentinean academic Institutions);
- 6 PhD students enrolled in other countries (priority will be given to PhD students from European and Middle-East and North African academic Institutions).
Application Procedure: The application must be sent via e-mail. The candidate should present the following documentation:
- Application Form;
- Research Proposal signed by the candidate and by representative of the home institution;
- Copy of the Passport;
- Proof of enrolment at the PhD programme in the sending Institution;
- Short CV;
- Passport photo (jpeg file);
- Motivation letter or short version of the research proposal (signed by the PhD student and the academic tutor);
- (Not compulsory but strongly recommended) Reference letters (it is possible to include a reference letter also from potential academic tutors at the host University).
Deadline: December 4, 2017