74 IED Masters Courses Scholarship Competition in Italy and Spain, 2017-2018
Scholarship Description: IED – Istituto Europeo di Design and Accademia di Belle Arti Aldo Galli – IED Como is now accepting applications for up to 74 scholarships covering 50% of the tuition fees for 2017/2018 Master courses held in Milan, Rome, Turin, Florence, Venice, Cagliari, Como (Accademia Aldo Galli), Madrid and Barcelona.
For more than fifty years, the Istituto Europeo di Design has been operating in the fields of education and research in the disciplines of design, fashion, visual communication and management. Today, the IED is a constantly expanding international network that issues first-level academic diplomas and organises three-year courses, Masters Courses, continuous professional development and advanced training courses.
In order to apply candidates need to show proficiency of the course language at minimum level B2.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Design, Fashion, Visual Arts, Communication and the brand new Art area.
Scholarship Benefits: IED and Accademia Galli offer 74 Scholarships covering 50% of tuition fee for Master courses 2017/2018.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 74 scholarships are available.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Degree – Participation is reserved to Candidates with a 1st Level Academic Degree or equivalent, or a relevant professional experience in the chosen field. Graduands can also apply according to terms detailed in the Regulation.
- Language requirements – Candidates need to show proficiency of the course language at minimum level B2.
- Other conditions – Each Master course asks for specific admission requirements: check out courses’ informative material before applying for scholarships.
Eligible Nationalities: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this these scholarships.
Application Procedure: In order to apply for the Contest, participants are required to develop a project concept that’s relevant to one’s own specific Master course of interest, following the guidelines described in each single Brief.
To participate in IED Master Scholarships students are demanded to get registered and upload required documents not later than September 20th 2017, h 23:59 – for November and January intakes – and November 15 2017, h 23:59 – for February and March intakes (GMT+1 – Italian time).
Step 1. Read carefully these Regulations and the projects Briefs.
Step 2. Pick a course of choice.
Step 3. Get registered filling in the form available at ied.edu/scholarships-master
Once registered, you receive an email confirmation with the credentials to enter your Personal Area where you can upload required papers. An IED Advisor will contact you to support you in the process. Only for Candidates interested in Accademia Galli: please send the confirmation of your participation at borsedistudio-at-accademiagalli.it
Step 4. To participate in the Contest students need to develop a concept, connected to the area of interest, following the recommendations indicated in each single Brief.
Step 5. Once the material collection is ready, enter your Personal Area (using your own credentials) and upload your project with the addition of demanded papers. Scholarships’ winners have 3 days to confirm their acceptance and 5 days to complete your application to the Master course of your choice.
In order to be considered eligible, each Candidate will be asked to provide:
- Motivation letter in the language of the chosen course.
- Copy of passport.
- Internationally recognized (e.g. IELTS) certificate of knowledge of the language in which the course is taught, if different from the mother tongue (alternatively it is possible to hold an interview through skype). The minimum level requested for the application is B2.
- Concept as described in the Brief.
Deadline: Submit your project and requested documents by September 20, 2017 for Master courses starting in November and January; by November 15th at 11:59 p.m.* for Master courses starting in February and March.