PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries and territories with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands and has announced Supply Chain Accounting Internship 2022 based In the United States.
he summer internship is the first step of the Supply Chain Accounting/Finance Associate program which is a fast track training program for key accounting/finance positions within the PepsiCo Supply Chain organization.
Successful program participants will have the skills and knowledge to acquire the field of Plant Management or Head Office Financial Planning and Analysis within 7-8 years. The entry point for this program is the position of Supply Chain Accounting / Finance Associate which is part of a broader program that integrates other functions and technical fields. The Supply Chain Accounting / Finance Associate will report directly to the Plant Regulator and is expected to last approximately 18-24 months. The responsibilities of Supply Chain Finance for a summer internship include training and knowledge in a wide variety of accounting, internal control, and accounting activities including
- Participate in 2-3 plant financial period closes related tasks
- Participate in physical inventory cycle counts
- Take ownership of a plant accounting responsibility for 6-8 weeks (Production Accounting, A/P, or Fixed assets, etc.)
Internal Control Testing
- Complete Q3 –Periodic and Quarterly Sarbanes-Oxley control test
- Complete an Internal Audit self-assessment test
- Complete one or two projects to analyze costs, improve details, and recommend corrective actions with guidance from topic experts as needed.
- Present analysis results to local industry and HQ board in Chicago with summer supply training students from Supply Chain Accounting / Finance Associate from other plants at the end of the summer conference.
Roles available in the following locations
- Cedar Rapids, IA
- Bridgeview, IL
- Indianapolis, IN
- Bradenton, FL
- Mountain Top, PA
- Blue Ridge, VA
- Tolleson, AZ
- Dallas, TX
- Atlanta, GA
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Accounting and/or Finance (other related majors will be considered)
- Demonstrated interest in cost accounting and operations through coursework and/or previous internships
- Strong people/communication skills to manage information gathering requests
- Results oriented, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner, and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft products
- Graduate with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within one (1) year of internship completion.
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
Demonstrated ability to effectively and concisely communicate with both business and technical audience
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
For San Francisco and Los Angeles area applicants: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply