Scholarship Description: The Mcdaniel College Scholarships are awarded to students who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement. Merit-based scholarships are available to international students for pursuing undergraduate programme.
About University: The McDaniel College is a private four-year liberal arts college in Westminster, Maryland, United States, located 30 miles northwest of Baltimore. The college also has a satellite campus, McDaniel College Budapest located in Budapest, Hungary.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: Merit-based scholarships are available to international students and these awards range from $10,000 to full tuition. (Room, board, books, insurance and other fees are the responsibility of the student.) Scholarships are renewable for all four years of attendance, as long as a student maintains satisfactory academic progress.
Eligibility: Please be aware that all international students are required to have a minimum financial support of $17,000 USD annually in order to be considered for admission. McDaniel College considers the amount of financial support a student will need when making admission decisions.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure: There is no separate application process for merit-based scholarships. International students will be automatically considered for all merit-based scholarships, including Full Tuition Awards.
- A completed application for an international student includes:
- Completed Common Application –OR– McDaniel Application
- Personal Essay or statement.
- $50 non-refundable application fee (required)
- Official secondary school transcript (officially translated to English) **
- Official score report (from the testing source) from TOEFL, IELTS, ACT and/or SAT Scores **
- Official copies of the SAT or ACT. The SAT school code is 5898. McDaniel College evaluates the highest critical reading and highest math scores from multiple test dates on the SAT.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Financial Information
- Submit the Certificate of Finances form (PDF)
- An official bank statement (translated to English)
- Additional School Information (if applicable)
Deadline: The application deadline is November 1, 2017.