Scholarship Description: Federation University Australia delighted to announce the International Excellence Scholarships. The scholarships are open for undergraduate and postgraduate international students.
The International Excellence scholarships are equivalent to 20% of your tuition fees for the normal duration of your program. The scholarship will be awarded for study at a specific undergraduate and postgraduate degree and is not transferrable.
Scholarship Provider: Federation University Australia is one of Australia’s oldest higher education institutions. It is providing high-quality vocational and higher education across a national and international network of campuses.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to undergraduate or postgraduate coursework students.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: £5,000
Eligible Nationalities: All country are eligible for this program.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be:
- A prospective international student
- Eligible to study in Australia with a student visa
- Not have accepted, or be in receipt of, any other FedUni scholarship or bursary, or any other reduced fee arrangements at the time of entry to the University (with the exception of Federation University Accommodation Scholarships)
- Not be in receipt of credit transfers or exemptions
- Meet minimum academic English entry requirement and offered with no more than 10 weeks English pathway program (e.g. academic IELTS overall 5.5 with no band less than 5.5 for general programs);
- Meet the following academic performance requirements:
- Undergraduate degree program – overall academic performance with ‘Distinction’ in Year 12 (senior high school).
- Postgraduate degree program – overall academic performance with ‘Credit’ in bachelor degree study from HE Section 1 University
- Enrolling in an eligible program
- Enrolling in a program at a higher level than your existing qualification
- Studying full-time at a home campus of Federation University Australia. Home campuses are located in Ballarat, Gippsland, and These scholarships do not apply to students studying at a Federation University Partner Provider teaching location.
- Be enrolled in an on-campus undergraduate or postgraduate degree program by coursework – that is, studying at Ballarat, Berwick or Gippsland campuses of Federation University Australia;
- To be eligible for a scholarship you must be enrolling in an eligible degree program. This is a program which is:
- Delivered on campus at Federation University Australia
- Registered on CRICOS
- Delivered by coursework
- Selection of successful applicants for the limited number of scholarships is competitive and may require scores above the minimum requirements.
- If you have an unconditional offer, you must accept the scholarship offer within four weeks of offer date.
- If you have an offer which is conditional, you must accept your offer after meeting the condition/s of your offer.
Students will be automatically assessed for scholarships when applying for an eligible on-campus program at Federation University Australia. There is no need for a separate application. Students must commence their eligible program in semester 1 or semester 2, 2019.
Deadline: May 31st, 2019