Degree Level: 5th to 12th standard , diploma and degree programs in any university of india.
Available subject: You may study any subject with this scholarship in Indian Universities and Colleges.
Scholarship Benefits: The successfull candidate will get funding between INR 5000 to 35000.
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant should be
- An indian citizen
- studying in 5th to 12th standard
- or undertaing any diploma or degree in any university of india.
- Entire paper will be objective type.
- Each question will be provided with four alternatives.
- Syllabus – General Knowledge, Mathematics, and Social Science
- Total Questions – 100 i.e. (GK – 50, Math – 25, and Sci. – 25)
- Total Marks – 200 (Each question will carry two marks.)
- Exam Duration – 1 hrs 30 mins i.e. Total- 90 min.
- Negative marking will not be applied for any wrong answer.
Application Procedure: Application can be submitted online and offline
The application will be submitted through an online application form. You will be registered as a member. There is an examanition fee also. for online registration click here
For offline application: you need to fill the application form, get a demand draft in name of “National Institute of Career Education” payable at Nasik, Photo ID Or School / College Identity Card Or Bonafide.
Exam Fee :
* Rs. 400.00/- Per Student.
* Late Fees: Application forms submitted after the last date will be accepted along with the last fee of Rs. 50/-.
Deadline: Septmber 30, 2019