The Hubert Humphery fellowship Program is a non degree program which provides ten months of non-degree academics study and related professional experience in United States.
Citizens of eligible countries in
Field of Study:
- Agricultural & Rural Development
- Economic Development
- Educational Administration, Planning & Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Human Resources management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environment Policy, and Climate change
- Public Health Policy & Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Administration
- Substance Abuse Education, treatment and prevention
- English & Foreign Language
- Technology Policy & Management
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Urban & Regional Planning
Number of Awards:
Approximately 200 Fellowships are awarded annually.
The applicants must have :
- undergraduate degree
- minimum five years substantial professional experience.
- limited or no prior expereince in USA.
- demonstrated leadership qualities
- a record of public service in the community and
- strong English skills.
Please Contact the US Embassy, Public Affairs Section or Fullbright commission in your country about possible program requirement.
Selection Process: Please check the selection process here
Please Click here for more information.