Scholarship Description: Howard University Trustee Scholarships are open to international students. These scholarships are available for the new full-time undergraduate student.
The aim of the university is to provide financial help to International citizens.
About University: Howard University is a federally chartered, private, coeducational, nonsectarian, historically black university in Washington, D.C. It is recognized by the Carnegie Foundation as a research university with high research activity and is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Undergraduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Administration of Justice
- African Studies
- Afro American Studies
- Art – Ceramics
- Art – Design
- Art – Electronic Studio
- Art – Fashion Design
- Art History
- Art – Interior Design
- Art – Painting
- Art – Photography
- Art – Sculpture
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Communications – Advertising
- Communications – Audio Production
- Communications – Journalism
- Communications – Legal Communication
- Communications – Media Management
- Communications – Organizational Communication
- Communications – Public Relations
- Communications-Television and Film
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Elementary Education
- Health, Human Performance & Leisure Studies
- Health Management
- Human Development
- International Business
- Information Systems
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media, Journalism, & Film
- Music – Composition
- Music – Jazz Studies
- Music – Music History
- Music – Music Education
- Music – Music Therapy
- Music – Music w/ Elective Studies in Business
- Nutritional Sciences
- Political Science
- Physician Assistant
- Radiation Therapy
- Sociology and Criminology
- Strategic, Legal, & Mass Communications
- Supply Chain Management
- Theatre Arts – Acting
- Theatre Arts – Dance
- Theatre Arts – Musical Theatre
- Theatre Arts – Theatre Technology
- Theatre Arts – Theatre Arts Administration
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarships will cover the followings:
Award amounts are in any amount up to tuition.
Awards may not be issued via refund or pay for any expense (including fees) outside of tuition.
Eligible Nationalities: International Students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Base criteria for awarding Trustee Scholarships by schools and colleges are:
Eligible applicants must be enrolled as full-time students
Applicants must have at least a 3.0-grade point average based on full-time enrollment for the prior academic year (the minimum of 12 credits for full-time status will not include credits from courses in the Center for Academic Reinforcement)
The Scholarship may be adjusted based on receipt of other tuition awards
Demonstrated financial need may be considered
Application Procedure: All admission documents must be received before a decision can be rendered.
- All required documents can be viewed under Domestic Admission or International Admission.
- Unless otherwise noted, electronic submission of documents is preferred. All of FTIC applicants may submit their transcripts electronically (if the college/university has a transcript system), or via mail.
Deadline: November 1