Degree Level: Masters
Available Subject: Computer science
Scholarship Benefits: Fully Funded, tuition fee waiver and EUR 6000 annually.
Eligible Nationalities: Open to Austrian women Only.
- The Helmut Veith Stipend is awarded annually to outstanding female students in the field of computer science who pursue (or plan to pursue) one of the master’s programs in Computer Science at TU Wien taught in English.
- Applicants must be eligible for admission to a master’s program in Computer Science.
- An application for funding does not replace the admissions process; neither does a conditional offer of funding entitle the applicant to study at TU Wien.
Students are required to submit the following documents:
- Cover Letter, describing the type of funding the student is applying for, and all other aspects the student deems relevant for the application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter, describing the reasons why the student wants to study in the program Logic and Computation, why funding is necessary, and with which groups of the faculty the student would be interested to work with during their master’s thesis and why.
- Reports on university examinations (transcripts)
- Diplomas and/or certificates (first degree, bachelor degree, or higher). If the final academic certificate is not yet available at the time of the application deadline, a preliminary certificate (indicating the type of degree and the expected graduation date) signed and stamped by the degree-awarding university must be provided.
- Contact details of two referees (for letters of recommendation)
- English language certificate (TOEFL or similar)
- Copy of passport
A certified translation needs to be provided for documents that are not in German or English. Your application must be submitted electronically to [email protected] as a single PDF document.