HEC Scholarships : Khazar University Azerbaijan
Khazar University has recently announced international Scholarship Programme for Year 2014-2015. They informed that every year two scholarships covering full tuition fee will be awarded to Pakistani students at Undergraduate and Graduate levels. This Scholarship does not cover living and travel expenses. The scholarship is provided for the entire period of study, to be rewarded each year based on the academic performance of the Grantee.
The guiding principles of the program are as follows.
- All foreign citizens are eligible for the Khazar University Scholarship Program further referred to as KUISP.
- KUISP is available for potential students of all four schools of the University.
- As the School of Education conducts its courses in the Azerbaijani language, the scholarships for enrollment in that school are designated for applicants with sufficient Azerbaijani-Turkish language skills (native Azerbaijani speakers who are citizens of foreign countries; citizens of Turkey and Iran).
- Applicants to Undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible to apply for KUISP.
- Every year two scholarships, each covering the cost of the full tuition fee, will be awarded to citizens of each country who apply to Khazar University programs.
- The scholarship is provided for one year subject to prolongation based on the academic performance of the grantee.
- The scholarship covers the cost of the tuition fee for the whole program term, but does not cover living and travel expenses.
- Khazar University conducts evaluation and the selection of submitted applications via document screening and Skype interviews with short-listed applicants.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2014
Please Click Here for more information.