- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate programs at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must have a GPA of 3.75 & Above
- The applicant must be in their first year of enrolment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All eligible international undergraduate students who apply for admissions in undergraduate degree coursework at Tiffin University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit original academic records from high school/secondary school, CV, passport, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have good academic standing, and Students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students entering degree programs who have achieved university-stated scores on the TOEFL, IELTS, MELAB, Cambridge tests, or any other English proficiency test accepted by the university.
Students that will be announced winners of this scholarship will be provided the amount of $16,000 towards the first year of study at Tiffin University.