Graduate Scholarship for International Students in Japan 2014
The University of Tokyo provides international students with access to a number of financial aid options that cover various forms and purposes, including school expense exemptions, scholarships, emergency loans and student discounts. The purpose of this scholarship is two fold: to financially support Self-Supported International.University of Tokyo is offering masters scholarship for international students within Graduate School of Science. This masters scholarship provides a monthly stipend of 150,000 yen. The stipend will be paid into the bank account quarterly after getting the confirmation of enrollment. Scholarship will be awarded from April/October, 2014 to March/September, 2019. Application deadline is April 30th, 2014 for October 2014 intake.
- Scholarship is awarded within the Graduate School of Science at University of Tokyo.
- Scholarship is available for pursuing graduate (master’s) degree level at the University of Tokyo in Japan.
Eligibility: Self-Supported Students with excellent grades who pass the entrance examination for the Master’s Program at the Graduate School of Science will qualify and enter the program either in April or October 2014. Priority goes to UTRIP University of Tokyo Research Internship Program participants. Recipients of other scholarship starting from April or October 2013 are not eligible. There is a possibility that an applicant might be required to withdraw from this scholarship if the applicant is deemed to be the recipient of another scholarship.
- International students can apply for this scholarship.
- University of Tokyo will be offering few awards.
- Scholarship will be awarded from April/October, 2014 to March/September, 2019.
- This scholarship provides a monthly stipend of 150,000 yen to self-supporting international students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement, with the aim of increasing the number of international students.
- The scholarship will be awarded to demonstrated outstanding academic achievement, with the aim of increasing the number of international students.
- Applicants should submit the application form to the Graduate School Office at the time of application for a Master’s Program.
- The application deadline is April 30, 2014 (for entering in October).