GCU Commonwealth Scholarships for International Students in UK 2014/2015
GCU Scholarships are being offered for academic year 2014/2015 to pursue post graduate funded students from a registered eligible Commonwealth national. These scholarships are administered as fee reductions and will include Gold: Full fee discount, Silver: 75% fee discount and Bronze: 50% fee discount. Applications will close on 30th June 2014.
- Scholarships are available for studying any courses offered by the university.
Scholarships are available for undertaking postgraduate taught program.
Glasgow Caledonian University is providing these scholarships.
- 2014 GCU Common Weal Scholarships are being offered for academic year 2014/15 in line with the Commonwealth Games coming to Glasgow. The University’s motto is ‘For the Common Good’, which means it is committed to a social mission to promote the common good. These scholarships are available to Postgraduate Taught Masters students at GCU Glasgow only.
- These GCU scholarships are administered as fee reductions for overseas students when an offer of a place has already been made. The Common Weal Scholarships include:
- -Gold: Full fee discount
- -Silver: 75% fee discount
- -Bronze: 50% fee discount
- All applicants will receive a response in July 2014.
- Applicants can apply online.
Eligibility: Scholarships are applicable for September 2014 entry only.
-Scholarships are open to international students only from a registered eligible Commonwealth national.
-These scholarships are only available to full-time, self-funded students. You are deemed to be a self-funded student if you are paying your tuition fees yourself or with support from a relative or friend.
-These scholarships are administered as fee reductions for overseas students when an offer of a place has already been made.
International students only from a registered eligible Commonwealth national (Africa (Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania and Zambia, Asia ( Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, India, Malaysia, Maldives, Pakistan, Singapore and Sri Lanka), Caribbean and Americas (Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, The Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Saint Lucia, St Kitts and Nevis, St Vincent and The Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago), Europe (Cyprus, Malta, United Kingdom), Pacific (Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu) can apply for these Weal scholarships.
The application deadline is 30th June 2014.