CIMO Master Scholarships for International Students in Finland, 2017
Scholarship Description: Applications are invited for the award of “CIMO Master Scholarships” to pursue Finnish language and culture study. These scholarships are open for international students.
The aim of the scholarships is to encourage the study of Finnish language and culture at international level.
About University: Finnish National Board of Education and Centre for International Mobility CIMO merged at the beginning of 2017. Together, they now are Finnish National Agency for Education. The Finnish National Agency for Education awards and administers scholarships for students, researchers, and teachers.
Degree Level: These scholarships are available to pursue a master degree.
Available Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Finnish language and culture.
Scholarship Benefits: These scholarships will cover the following:
- The scholarship is intended for a maximum of one term and the amount is 800 €/month. CIMO does not award a separate travel grant.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students.
Eligible Nationalities: International applicants can apply for these scholarships.
Application Procedure: Applicants can apply by post.
- A summary of studies completed
- Study/research plan (the most important annex)
- Reference from your Finnish teacher in your university, with assessment on your Finnish language skills
- An acceptance letter from the host university
Deadline: The application deadline is October 31 for the spring term.