Scholarship Description: For February 2018 intake, Federation University Australia is funding Tuition Fee Scholarships. The scholarships are open to international students commencing eligible Business and Information Technology programs.
About University: Federation University Australia is a dual-sector university with multiple campuses in Victoria, Australia. The university is based in Ballarat, but there are also campuses in Ararat, Horsham, Stawell, Churchill and online offering technical and further education (TAFE) and Horsham’s Higher Education Nursing program.
Students must meet English language entry requirements – IELTS overall 6.0, no band less than 6, or equivalent.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor and master programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business, Commerce, Information Technology, Business Administration, Professional Accounting and Technology.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship is equivalent to 20% of your total program tuition fees, payable per semester based on your enrolment.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be:
- A prospective international student;
- Enrolling as a commencing student in semester 1, 2018;
- Eligible to study in Australia with a student visa;
- Not have accepted, or be in receipt of, any other Federation University scholarship or bursary, or any other reduced fee arrangements;
- Meet the University’s academic admission requirements relevant for the chosen program of study;
- Receiving less than 8 courses or 120 credit points of credit transfer;
- Enrolling in an eligible program
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure: Students will be automatically assessed for scholarships when applying for an eligible on-campus program at Federation University Australia. There is no need for a separate application. Students must commence their eligible program in semester 1, 2018.
Deadline: International onshore and offshore applications for Semester 1, 2018: now open.