Scholarship Description: Golden Gate University is pleased to announce the availability Endowed Special Scholarships for Fall 2017 term. Scholarship amounts can range from $750 to $2,000 per term and are awarded for the duration of the student’s program.
About University: Golden Gate University is a private, nonprofit, nonsectarian, coeducational university located in the Financial District of downtown San Francisco, California.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarship amounts can range from $750 to $2,000 per term and are awarded for the duration of the student’s program.
Eligibility: To be eligible for endowed scholarships, students must be continuously enrolled at least half-time (4 units) each term. Students may only receive one Golden Gate University scholarship, grant, or discount per term.
Eligible Nationalities: Endowed scholarships are open to both domestic and international students, as indicated by the endowed scholarship’s criteria.
Application Procedure: When completing the application, students may apply for one or more scholarship. Applications must be submitted to the Financial Aid Office electronically by email to [email protected] apply for a special scholarship, you must
- Complete a 2017-2018 FAFSA (Domestic students only), school code 001205
- Attach a personal statement (single spaced, not to exceed two typed pages) addressing the following:
- Describe your financial need.
- Describe your academic achievements.
- Describe any special circumstances you would like the scholarship committee to consider when reviewing your application.
- Please make sure to type your Full Name on the top right hand corner of each page.
- Attach a Scholarship Essay (single spaced, not to exceed two typed pages)
- In the scholarship essay, address the specific criteria for the scholarship you wish to apply to.
- Please make sure to label each separate essay, accordingly and print your Full Name on the top right hand corner of each page.
- Attach a Resume which includes a summary of your work, school and extracurricular activities
- Submit completed application by e-mail to finaid-at-ggu.edu.
Deadline: The application deadline is August 11, 2017.