Available Subject: The École Normale Supérieure (ENS) scholarships provides Masters Degree and Diploma at university in science or Arts and Humanities.
Degree Level: The scholarship is available for Masters and Diploma programm.
Scholarship Benefits: Under ENS monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for 3 years and a room on one of the ENS campuses will be provided to selected candidate.
Eligible Nationalities: International students from any country are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday).
- Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
- Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1st of September following admission.
As an exception, the Director of ENS could authorize the application of a candidate whose academic background outside France is not standard.
- Applications will open on 15 October 2019.
- The application form and documents must be submitted before 15 December 2019 (Sciences) or 29 November 2019 (Arts & Humanities) for Session 2019. It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: 15 December 2019