Scholarship Description: Applications are open for the DA VINCI Academic Scholarship 2019 for high-achieving students organized by Kent University.
These scholarships are open for UK, EU, and Overseas applicants. Approximately 20 scholarships are awarded in the School of Engineering and Digital Arts in September 2019.
Scholarship Provider: Founded in 1965, The University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university in the UK. It is one of the country’s leading academic institutions producing world-class research and leading the way in many fields of study.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree program
Scholarship Benefits: The university will provide all the following:
- Each successful applicant will receive the amount worth up to £1,000
- The scholarships will support the UK, EU and international candidates to study undergraduate degree program
Numbers of Award: 20 scholarships are awarded
Eligible Nationalities: UK, EU, and International candidates
Available Subjects: The scholarships will be awarded to study the undergraduate degree program in the field of Engineering and Digital Arts.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarships, the applicants must meet all the following eligibility criteria:
The scholarships are available for the UK, EU, and international candidates. Applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in the field of Engineering and Digital Arts. Applicant must need to undertake reasonable duties to support the external profile of the School of Engineering and Digital Arts.
To be considered for the scholarships, the applicant must need to apply for admission to study a program in the School of Engineering and Digital Arts and achieve the following grades at A level or equivalent:
- Biomedical Engineering (UCAS codes 3D9J and 05C3) – AAB
- Computer Systems Engineering (UCAS codes H618, H613, H615, and H617) – ABB
- Digital Arts (UCAS codes W283, W281, W284, and W282) – AAB
- Electronic and Communications Engineering (UCAS codes H607, H619, H608, and H604) – ABB
- Multimedia Technology and Design (UCAS codes G4W2 and G4WF) – AAB
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships through the Application Portal
The applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Candidate must need to upload an essay
- The essay should be no longer than 750 words
- Detailing how studying your chosen undergraduate program at the School of Engineering and Digital Arts will enhance your career and personal development.
Deadlines: The scholarship deadline is June 20, 2019.