Chevening Awards for Ethiopian Students 2014-15
Chevening Scholarships are awarded to talented professionals who are potential future leaders, decision-makers and opinion formers. The Scholarships not only offer financial support to study for a Master’s degree at the UK’s leading universities, but the opportunity to become part of an influential and highly regarded global network.
The following awards are available in Ethiopia:
- Chevening Ethiopia Scholarships
- Chevening Central Partnership Awards
What can I study?
For Chevening Ethiopia Scholarships, we accept applications from a wide range of subject areas, and particularly welcome applications in the following fields:
- Political Leadership
- Human Rights
- International Relations
- Private Sector Development
What does a Chevening Scholarship in Ethiopia include?
- A monthly stipend
- Travel to and from your country via an approved route
- An arrival and excess baggage allowance
- A thesis or dissertation grant
- The cost of an entry clearance visa
- Tuition fees up to £13,000
There is also a global Chevening fee cap of £13,000 for MBA and Masters in Finance. If the tuition fees of your chosen university course exceed this amount, you will be required to fund the remainder of your tuition fees.
How do I apply?