Scholarship Description: The Temple University is excited to announce Bridge Program Scholarship for both Japanese and international students. The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree for non-native English speakers who need to further develop their academic English skills.
The scholarship is to encourage the study of English language.
About University: Temple University, Japan Campus is an international campus of Temple University. TUJ has classrooms and student facilities in two buildings located in Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Degree Level: The scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate bridge programme.
Available Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of English.
Scholarship Benefits: This scholarship covers the Bridge Entrance Fee
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have graduated or will graduate from an accredited secondary or high school, or
- Have completed or will complete an IB diploma or GCE A Level program, or
- Possess a GED (General Education Development) certificate, Kosotsu Nintei Shiken (formerly Daikin), or its equivalent. (Applicants are recommended to apply for at least 15 college-level semester credits to strengthen their application.)
- Applicants seeking a student visa through TUJ: 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants NOT seeking a student visa through TUJ: 2.0 on a 4.0 scale (or 3.0 on a 5.0 scale)
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for the scholarship.
Application Procedure: Applicants can apply via email.
- Letters of Recommendation – sent by counsellors/teachers
- Personal copies of Awards/Honors – scanned copies
- Any other documents demonstrating exceptional qualifications.
Deadline: The application deadlines are followings:
|Those seeking a student visa through TUJ||Those not seeking a student visa through TUJ|
|Fall Admission||March 1||June 1|
|Spring Admission||September 1||September 1|
|Summer Admission||December 1||March 1|