Bournemouth University International Postgraduate Scholarship 2013/14, UK
This scholarship is offered to international applicants for BU postgraduate degrees beginning in September 2013 and January 2014. You will be eligible to apply for a BU International Postgraduate Scholarship if you can demonstrate an outstanding academic profile relevant to your course. An outstanding academic profile is one which is considered to be equivalent to a UK 1st class Honours degree as assessed by NARIC.
Deadline: 01 November 2013 for entry in January 2014
Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship?
All applicants classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes are eligible to apply.
To which courses does this scholarship apply?
Applicants for all taught full-time postgraduate (Masters) courses in the following Schools may apply:
- School of Applied Sciences
- The Business School
- School of Design, Engineering & Computing
- School of Health & Social Care
- School of Tourism
- The Media School
How many scholarships are awarded annually?
- School of Applied Sciences – 10 scholarships
- The Business School – 45 scholarships
- School of Design, Engineering & Computing – 10 scholarships
- School of Health & Social Care – 5 scholarships
- School of Tourism – 10 scholarships
- The Media School – 15 scholarships.
How much is the scholarship worth?
The value of each scholarship will depend on the course as follows:
- School of Applied Sciences – (£2,000)
- The Business School – (£2,000)
- School of Design, Engineering & Computing – (£2,000)
- School of Health & Social Care – (£3,000)
- School of Tourism – (£2,000)
- The Media School – (£2,000).
How is this scholarship paid?
Scholarships are paid by a reduction in tuition fee.
What are the criteria for this scholarship?
- You must be able to demonstrate an exceptional academic profile (equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours degree as assessed by NARIC)
- You must be able to demonstrate an outstanding personal profile as evidenced in your personal statement.
Click here to view details.