Scholarship Description: Bond University is now accepting applications from citizens of the UK for the UK Excellence Scholarship. This scholarship is available for high achieving students who are currently residing outside of Australia.
This scholarship is provided on the basis of academic excellence and is a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and excellent international students. By starting a bachelor or postgraduate study at Bond University, students from the UKare offered several scholarships each semester.
Scholarship Provider: Bond University aims to help identify future leaders and realize their full potential by providing access to an exceptional educational experience. Established in 1987, it is Australia’s first private not-for-profit university.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for the undergraduate, postgraduate degree level programs
Scholarship Benefits: 50% tuition remission
Available Subjects: Undergraduate, Postgraduate courses are eligible for this scholarship
Eligible Nationalities: United Kindom
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered applicants must:
- High achieving citizens of the UK who are currently residing outside of Australia are encouraged to apply
- Applicants must have received an offer to study at Bond prior to applying.
- People studying in English as part of packaged offers at the Bond University College are still eligible to apply
- Keep excellent academic qualifications
- Students have already received a proposal from Bond University to start a bachelor or postgraduate degree
- Examples of high academic achievement may include students with high achieving A Level or IB results
- High achieving academic students applying for the undergraduate study who are not currently completing an Australian High School equivalent in the UK are also eligible to apply.
To apply, students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
- Once an offer has been received, students must download and complete the UK Excellence Scholarship Application Form through the given link: Application Form
- Applicants must submit their complete application to [email protected] by the relevant application closing date
- Recipients of the UK Excellence Scholarship are awarded 25% tuition waivers for their chosen program
- Scholarships are not available for some programs, visit bond.edu.au/scholarships/UK for full details
- These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students
Deadline: 24 May 2019 for students commencing in September 2019 semester
Applications close on 18 October 2019 for students commencing in January 2020 semester
Applications close on 24 January 2020 for students commencing in May 2020 semester