BIT Scholarship for International Students
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) is offering Central Europe Special Scholarship for Exchange Students to study in BIT for one or two semesters for the academic year 2015-2016.
Central Europe Special Scholarship for Exchange Students covers costs of tuition of BIT and accommodation on campus. The scholarship will be offered to the students during their stay in Beijing for the period of the exchange program. The exchange program extends from one semester to two semesters in the academic programs or Chinese language programs.
Central Europe Special Scholarship
- Application and Required documents
- Please apply online by visiting http://apply.isc.bit.edu.cn, and upload materials below:
- Transcripts at home university (English version with signature and/or seal by the student’s home university)
- One letter of recommendation by home university professors
- Statement of Purpose clearly indicating duration and purpose of study, preferred research work or experience and academic background
- Photocopy of Passport
- One photo of applicant
- We prefer an official letter of nomination from the home university indicating all applicants are full time registered students.
- After the documents evaluation, BIT will send the Admission Notice and JW202 Form of all applicants to home university.
- Application Time
Deadline for spring semester: Jan.15th Deadline for fall semester: June.30th
- A brief introduction about BIT and the programs is in the online 2015 Admission Book at http://isc.bit.edu.cn/. For more information please contact the admission officers listed below.
- To expedite processing, applications should be made in both electronic version and written format. The electronic version should be sent to the admission officers first.
Admission Officers : Ms. ZONG Xin Office of International Students Tel: +86 10 6891 8272 Mobile : 18810364255 Email: summerzongxin-at-gmail.com exchange-at-bit.edu.cn
Ms. SHEN Jiapei Tel: +86 10 68918272 Mobile: +86 18801107550 Email: sabrinashen2013-at-gmail.com jiapeishen-at-bit.edu.cn
Mailing address: Room 108B Office of International Students Beijing Institute of Technology 5 South Zhong Guan Cun Street, Haidian District, Beijing 100081 P.R.China
Further Scholarship Information