Scholarships Description: The University of New South Wales is inviting applications for International Research Scholarships.
About University: The University of New South Wales is an Australian public research university located in the Sydney suburb of Kensington.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate research programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship: $26,682 per annum (2017 rate), Tuition Fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA): $26,682 per annum (2017 rate): Tuition Fees.
- Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus a Research Stipend: $26,682 per annum (2017 rate) and Tuition Fees.
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
English Language Requirements: All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
Application Procedure: Ready to apply for a research higher degree program at UNSW Sydney? The information below outlines the steps you need to follow, including where to find the application form for admission and scholarship, the supporting documents you need to provide, and the key dates for your application.
- Step 1: Determine Your Eligibility
- Step 2: Find a Supervisor and Prepare Your Research Description
- Step 3: Prepare Your Supporting Documentation
- Step 4: English Translations of Documents
- Step 5: Meet the UNSW English Language Requirement
- Step 6: Submit an Application
To be considered for a scholarship at UNSW, you must meet all the requirements for admission to your preferred degree, as outlined in the Admission to higher Degree Research Programs Procedure.
To apply for a scholarship, simply indicate that you would also like to be considered for a UNSW scholarship on your application for admission to a program, and select your preferred scholarship application round. For more information about the application process, visit Submit an Application. Your scholarship application will then be considered by the University with all other applications submitted during the same round.
Deadline: February 2, 2018