Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships (FSERA) at Flinders University in Australia, 2017
Scholarship Description: Applications are invited for Faculty of Science and Engineering Research Scholarships (FSERA) at Flinders University in Australia. These Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate research programmme.
The aim of Scholarships is to provide an exemption from tuition fees to the students pursuing postgraduate research students.
About University: Flinders University is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. Founded in 1966, it was named in honour of navigator Matthew Flinders, who explored and surveyed the South Australian coastline in the early 19th century.
The University is ranked within the world’s top 400 institutions in the Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Degree Level: These Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate research programmme.
Available Subject: These Scholarships will be awarded in the field of research.
Scholarship Benefits: These scholarships pay an indexed stipend of approximately $26,682 pa tax-free (2017 full rate), and includes a Research Training (RTP) fee offset for recipients who are an Australian Citizens or who hold Permanent Resident status. The RTP place provides an exemption from tuition fees.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Eligibility: Awards will only be available to those who:
- Are Australian citizens; or New Zealand citizens; or have been granted permanent resident status; at the closing date of applications; or be an international student who has completed an Honours degree or equivalent qualification at an Australian University no more than two years prior to the application closing date; and
- Have completed at least four years of tertiary education studies at a high level of achievement and have an appropriate Honours 1 (or equivalent) undergraduate degree; and
- Are enrolling as full-time students (part-time awards are available in certain circumstances) in the Faculty of Science and Engineering; and
- Will commence or are continuing a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research; and
- Have had their candidature accepted in the area in which they propose to undertake their studies.
Eligible Nationality: Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident, or international applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarships.
Application Procedure: Applications for postgraduate research scholarships and admission to candidature are submitted electronically. If you are a current Flinders University student or graduated within the previous 12 months you can complete and submit an application using the My Application tab in the Student Information System. To apply for a scholarship, you must proceed to the My Scholarships tab.
If you are an International student from Flinders you may apply for the scholarship via the student information system, however, you must apply for admission to the degree you are planning to undertake via the International Centre.
If you are not a Flinders student or recent graduate, download the application form and other relevant documents below and email your completed application and supporting documentation to: rhdscholarships-at-flinders.edu.au.
Deadline: The Application Deadline is June 26, 2017.