Australia Scholarships at University of Queensland 2014
The University of Queensland is inviting applications for full time PhD scholarships within the Faculty of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech. Applicants should have a very good Honours or Master’s degree, or equivalent in engineering, science or a relevant discipline. There are two PhD Scholarships available. The scholarship package $30,000 per annum for 3 years, with the possibility of tuition fee waiver. The application deadline is 02 October 2014.
- Scholarships are awarded for a research project on Intracellular manufacturing – high performance biomaterials from methane and Novel bioderived and biodegradable wood plastic composites from wastes within the Faculty of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech.
- Scholarships are available for PhD research program.
- The University of Queensland, Australia is providing these Scholarships.
-Applicants should have a very good Honours or Master’s degree, or equivalent in engineering, science or a relevant discipline.
-It is essential that you can clearly demonstrate research potential, and an ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary team. An interest in high quality research leading to industry innovation is also essential.
- These PhD scholarships are open for international students.
- The University of Queensland is one of the top universities in Australia and is in the top 100 in the world. The School of Chemical Engineering is renowned for its world-class engineering education, pioneering research, and high quality graduates. The successful applicant would become part of a growing team of researchers at the University addressing the need for sustainable alternative materials. We have well-established foundations in research and commercialization of biopolymers, as a solid foundation for this innovative research program. The research team for this project is based at St Lucia, Brisbane. Opportunities exist for successful applicants to be hosted internationally for periods of time while working on the project and their PhD.
- There are two PhD Scholarships available.
- The duration of award is 3 years.
- The scholarship package $30,000 per annum for 3 years, with the possibility of tuition fee waiver. Australian applicants will be expected to apply for an Australian Postgraduate Award.
- The mode of application is online.
The application deadline is 02 October 2014 (11:55 PM) E. Australia Standard Time.
Share this Scholarship for others