Degree Level: Bachelors
Available subject: Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
Scholarship Benefits: Partial Funding, R90,000 per year
Eligible Nationalities: Open to citizens of South African
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be studying or intending to study BSc or BEng in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering undergraduate Degrees at recognised Universities in South Africa. Proof of registration/acceptance is required
- Grade 12 students must have maintained a 5 symbol or higher in Mathematics and Science since Grade 11
- Tertiary students must have maintained a minimum of 70 per cent aggregate
- The bursary will be renewed annually if the student’s academic performance is satisfactory.
- You will be required to submit the following documentation to complete your application:
- Completed application form
- Copy of your CV in Word or PDF format
- Certified copy of your South African ID Book
- Certified copy of all your Academic Transcripts
- Should your application be shortlisted, you will be invited to attend panel interviews in Johannesburg, Cape Town or Durban
- Bursary agreements are then offered to successful candidates.