Anant Fellowship has been carefully curated and structured to prepare you to make exponential change – within yourself, to the country, and to the world. Academic rigour and intensity have been combined with first-hand, experiential discovery to create an equitable balance between theory and praxis, between instruction and experimentation, and between paced-learning and open-ended discovery.
The Fellowship is open to students and practitioners from all professional and educational backgrounds with a preference to those from the disciplines of architecture, design, planning, environmental science, and engineering, civil and construction engineering, IT, social sciences and humanities.
Degree Level: The fellowship is for Masters degree program at Anand National University.
Available Subjects: Scholarship is available for subjects of Environmental science, urban planning, designing, architecture.
- Applicants of Anant Fellowships in India, 2019 can be of any field but preference will be given to those with a background in designing, environmental science, urban planning, architecture.
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree from recognized universities successfully.
- Applicants should have a post-professional experience of at least 2 years.
- Candidates applying for Anant Fellowships in India, 2019 must have a good academic and extracurricular record.
- Applications are encouraged from students of the fields of pol. science, geography, sociology, geology, geophysics, sustainability, climate policy, economics, ecology, heritage conservation.
Further profile of the fellowship here