Scholarship Description: The new LEaDing Fellows Programme is now available for worldwide researchers to study at some of the universities in the Netherlands.
The LEaDing Fellows Postdoc Programme aims to help early-stage ambitious and excellent researchers to develop new research skills, transferable skills and a view on career options in an academic research, industrial or public setting, thus increasing their employability.
About University: The LEaDing Fellows Programme provides 90 researchers from all over the world who recently obtained a PhD, with the opportunity to gain two years of work experience in the challenging, internationally acclaimed and multidisciplinary environment offered by Leiden University, Leiden University Medical Centre, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus Medical Centre and the Delft University of Technology.
Degree Level: Fellowships are available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
Available Subjects: Fellowships are awarded for various research fields.
Scholarship benefits: The annual gross salary will vary between 42.000 – 55.000 euro’s per year, depending on work experience.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible, unless national, international or European legislation or embargos prohibit specific (combinations of (sub) disciplines and) countries of origin.
- Applicants shall not have spent more than 12 months in the Netherlands in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment date.
- Applicant should have obtained their PhD before the recruitment date and less than 60 months prior to the recruitment date. This application window can be extended to 6 months for pregnancy (per child), parental leave (max. 6 months per child), training for medical specialists (3 years) or compulsory and reserve military service (actual time). Evidencing documentation must be added to the application as an annexe.
For the second call, the recruitment date is set on the 1stof July 2018.
- If you have doubts about fulfilling the eligibility criteria please contact the Project Office
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible, unless national, international or European legislation or embargos prohibit specific (combinations of (sub) disciplines and) countries of origin.
Application Procedure: Please read the Guide for Applicants carefully before filling in this form.
- Candidates should submit applications via e-mail.
- We advise you not to wait until the deadline: before 12:00:00 CET PM on the date of the call deadline (10 January 2018). Please notice that it can take some time to get the commitment letter from your host group.
- After the submission of your application, you will receive a confirmation of receipt.
- Should you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact the LEaDing Fellows Project Office
Deadline: January 10, 2018