Curtin University is offering five scholarships for undergraduate students to study in Australia. These scholarships are available for international students who have chosen to study in the field of business information systems/technology.
Curtin University to encourage and support students who have chosen to study in the field of business information systems / technology.
Curtin University is Western Australia’s largest university. Around 40,000 students attend a total of 16 Curtin locations, including campuses in Sydney, Singapore and East Malaysia. They will provide richly interactive and personalized learning experiences for students, equipping them with leadership skills for the future and valuing them as partners in education and research – and as long-term influencers of change within society.
Applicants’ IELTS (International English Language Testing System) overall band score should be minimum 6.5 and TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) should be 79 (overall).
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate programme at Curtin University in Australia.
Available Subject: Scholarships are provided in Commerce (Business Information Systems, Business Information Technology and Business Information Technology and Systems).
Scholarship Benefits: The CBS Innovation International Scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the undergraduate degree for up to a maximum of three years (based on a full-time study load of at least 100 credits per semester):
- A total value of up to $9,000 paid as a cash stipend of $1,500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses.
Payments occur post census date each semester. Payments will be made approximately mid-end April and September each year.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the CBS Innovation International Scholarship:
- International student and hold a valid Student Visa – Higher Education (Subclass 573)
- Received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate degree and major at Curtin University in 2017
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Overall band score: 6.5
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): 79 (overall)
How to Apply: Applications can be sent by post, fax or in person.
Deadline: The application deadline is January 6, 2017.