American University in Cairo is offering International Graduate Fellowships to study in Egypt. International students are eligible to apply for these fellowships.
Founded in 1919, AUC is a leading English-language, American-accredited institution of higher education and center of intellectual, social and cultural life of the Arab world. Its community of students, parents, faculty and staff, trustees, alumni and other generous sponsors represent more than 60 countries.
Degree Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Graduate programme.
Available Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the field of Arabic studies, Egyptology and Coptology, gender and women’s studies, Middle East studies and sociology-anthropology.
Scholarship Award: Fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees coverage
- Monthly stipend
- Monthly housing allowance or accommodation in the University Residences at AUC New Cairo
- Medical service and health insurance fees
- In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 18 hours per week of related academic or administrative work.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Full admission to one of the above programs
- Appropriate undergraduate degree with a minimum overall grade point average of 3.4 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent
Eligible Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for these fellowships.
Scholarship for Egyptian Students
Deadline: Applications and all supporting documents should be submitted by February 15. Selection of recipients is made in April.