2015 Peace Revolution Fellowship for European Students, Applications are invited for Peace Revolution Fellowship from 30th August to 5th September 2015 in Lede in Belgium. Fellowship will be awarded to 40 young people from all over Europe, who are interested in learning and exploring self-development as a primary means to create real world change. Applicants must be preferably young adults between the ages of 18-30 and must have completed 21 days of the online self-development program. The last date of submission of application is 31 May, 2015.
Participating Institute: Peace Revolution in Belgium.
Study Subject: The week-long (including arrival and departure) retreat aims to promote a culture of peace, to bring forward aspects of peace education and youth empowerment, and to teach how to implement the practice of mindfulness on a day to day basis through the primary means of meditation and self-development.
Degree Level: This is a one week fellowship program.
Eligibility: To be eligible for sponsorship, participant must:
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Present a reasoned motivation letter
- Preferably young adults between the ages of 18-30. More mature participants are welcome as well.
- Must be from European Member states (EFTA countries/EEA member states, EU member states Pre-Accession countries) or hold a Schengen visa. Peace Revolution cannot provide any visa related documents.
- Candidates should be fully self-supportive for the transportation to the retreat site.
- Must have completed 21 days of the online self-development program. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
- Candidates should have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Candidates should be optimistic, be open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants from European Member states (EFTA countries / EEA member states, EU member states Pre-Accession countries) can apply for this Peace Revolution Fellowship.
What does it cover: Peace Revolution covers food, accommodation, retreat fee, lectures, welcome kit, travel costs.
- Participants are expected to cover the travel costs from their countries to the retreat place. However, a small amount of sponsorship is available in special cases.
Application Procedure: The mode of applying is online. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
Deadline: The last date of submission of application is 31 May, 2015
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application