2015 EHA joint Fellowship, Applications are invited for EHA-ISTH joint research fellowship to support the study of physiology of coagulation, bleeding or thrombosis. Applicants located within and outside of Europe are eligible to apply. Mobility will be positively considered. The award amount is € 50.000 per year for a maximum of two years. An interim report highlighting the project’s progress and summarizing the use of funds is required at the end of the first year. A final report is required at the end of the second year. The last date of submission of application is August 3, 2015.
Participating Institute: European Hematology Association (EHA) in Denmark (Copenhagen).
Study Subject: Fellowship is intended to support the study of physiology of coagulation, bleeding or thrombosis.
Degree Level: Fellowship is available to undertake joint research.
- European Hematology Association (EHA) and the International Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis is providing this Fellowship.
- Applicants must be MDs or PhDs.
- MD applicants must be within 12 years of post-graduation. PhDs must have less than eight years of post-doc experience after graduation. Applicants holding both an MD and a PhD must be within 12 years of MD-graduation.
- Applicants must be EHA member or EHA Guest or member of ISTH and have paid their membership fee
- Applicants must have a mentor working in the candidate’s proposed research field. Basic research, translational and clinical projects will be considered.
- Applicants located within and outside of Europe are eligible to apply. Mobility will be positively considered.
- Awardees must submit their study results for presentation at the Annual Congress of EHA and/or ISTH.
- The applicant may not have any other career development funding provided by EHA at the time of application.
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants located within and outside of Europe are eligible to apply.
What does it cover: The award amount is € 50.000 per year.
Selection Criteria: A joint EHA and ISTH review committee will review applications and select the final awardees.
Notification: The winners will be notified in November 15, 2015.
- Download the application template
- Access the online application system
- Complete all information and upload the completed template on the system
- Please complete all parts of the application template, including additional pages when necessary.
- The applications are handled via EHA’s online system, please click the link and follow the steps. Then upload the full application template in the online system to complete your application submission.
- Should you have any questions on the EHA-ISTH Joint Fellowship, please contact the EHA Executive Office at fellowships.grants-at-ehaweb.org.
Deadline: The last date of submission of application is August 3, 2015.