The School of Business and Management, Queen Mary University of London, invites applications to be put forward for PhD Studentships, commencing September 2013. We welcome applications in the following areas:
– Equality and diversity – working with The Centre for Research in Equality and Diversity (CRED)
– Globalisation – working with The Centre for Globalisation Research (CGR)
– Business history – working with The Centre for Management and Organisational History (CMoH)
– Public management
– Management learning and leadership
– Business ecologies – innovation, knowledge and networks
Candidates must specify which research group they wish to join on theirapplication form.
*The School of Business and Management is committed to appointing only the very best candidates to its PhD programme. To apply you should have a good first degree (BA or BSc Honours or equivalent), at upper second class or equivalent with evidence of some 1st class work, and/or a Masters qualification (at Merit or above with evidence of some Distinction level
work) in a cognate discipline related to the studentship. All applicants will be judged according to the same criteria, namely: record of academic and/or professional achievement; quality of their research proposal; and compatibility with the theme of the studentship.
Further Details and Application Process
*General enquiries should be addressed to the PhD Administrator, Monira Begum (m.begum@qmul. ac.uk).
Candidates are encouraged to discuss their research proposal with a memberof academic staff specialising in their research area. Details of academic staff and their research interests can be found on the School website (http://www.busman. qmul.ac.uk/ staff/index. html )
Application Deadline : 31 January 2013