Phd Scholarships university of cambridge fall 2012
Applications are invited from outstanding Pakistani nationals for the award of PhD scholarships jointly funded by HEC and Cambridge Commonwealth Trust (CCT) for the University of Cambridge, UK. The scholarships will be awarded for academic session Fall 2012.
Deadline: 30 March 2012
- Pakistani nationals
- Candidates must have minimum sixteen years of education.
- Maximum two second divisions throughout the academic career
- Maximum age on Friday March 30, 2012:
- 40 years for full time regular Faculty members of Public Sector Universities/Colleges and employees of the Public Sector R & D Organizations
- 35 years for all others
- Applicants need to have minimum cumulative 50% academic marks as per HEC Academic Evaluation Formula (HEC-AEF). The HEC-AEF is available at HEC website
- Applicants must have secured admission into a PhD program in the University of Cambridge for Fall 2012 session. However Master’s Admission in the University of Cambridge will only be accepted if that is required for the PhD.
- The candidates who are already availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply
How to apply
The following documents are required to be submitted along with the prescribed application form:
- Photocopy of confirmed admission for PhD or Master’s leading to PhD Program at the University of Cambridge.
- Attested photocopies of all educational testimonials by gazatted Govt. officer.
- Attested photocopy of CNIC
- Statement of Purpose for pursuing higher studies (max. 500 words)
- Research Proposal
- Original online Deposit slip of Rs. 200/- (non-refundable) in favor of the Director General Finance, Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad on account number 0112-00500119-01, HBL Aabpara Branch Islamabad as processing fee
For further information, please visit,