British Chevening Scholarships for Pakistani Students 2012-13
The British Government’s British Chevening Scholarship is the most prestigious award available to international students for study in the United Kingdom. It enables future leaders, decision-makers and opinion-formers from around the world to become familiar with the UK, to gain new skills, or update current professional skills. The ultimate objective is to benefit their countries upon their return.
Deadline: 23 Jan 2012
Scholarships are awarded to Pakistani nationals of high intellectual ability who will play a formative role in Pakistan’s development.
- must have good English (written & spoken). IELTS will be required if selected for Chevening scholarship.
- must be ambitious, driven Pakistani nationals with leadership skills who are committed to the betterment of their society.
- must have a Master’s degree or a four-year Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university in Pakistan or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
- must have a minimum of 3 years of work experience by 1st April 2012.
- must be Pakistani citizens. Dual nationals are not eligible.
- must not have received in the past three years any British government funded academic award.
- must apply online in the subject areas mentioned above. Applications for any other subjects will not be considered.
How do I apply?
Application forms will be completed online athttps://www.chevening.fco.gov.uk/CheveningApplications/CA_Start.aspx
For more information please call the British Council Information Centre toll-free on 0800-22000 or write to email@example.com
For further information, please visit,