USEFP 2014 Undergraduate Exchange Program for Pakistan
The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan has announced the 2014 Undergraduate Exchange Program for Pakistan. The program is intended to promote mutual understanding between the people of the united States and the people of Pakistan. The Global UGRAD-Pakistan provides full time undergraduate students from Pakistan with the opportunity to enrich their education and experience through one semester of full time, non degree academic study in the united states.
- Round-trip airfare from home city to within the US.
- Tuition and Mandatory Universities fees.
- Room and board(Housing and meals)
- Accident and sickness coverage.
- A monthly allowance for incidentals during the program.
- A limited allowance for books.
- Monthly maintenance allowance for the duration of the program.
- Be a pakistani Citizen
- 25 years or younger
- Currently in enrolled in a college or university in Pakistan and committed to return to their home universities following the completion of the program..
How to Apply:
- Download the application at www.usefpakistan.org
- complete application package, including academic transcripts and letter of reference
- Must be recieved by the deadline at programs department, USEF, P.O Box 1128, Islamabad before 4:30pm.
- please note that you can not send application through courier to a P.O Box address.