China/AUN Scholarship, The Ministry of Education of P. R. China
China/AUN Scholarship is a full scholarship program provided for ASEAN member countries by the Ministry of Education of P. R. China (hereinafter referred to as MOE). MOE entrusts China Scholarship Council (hereinafter referred to as CSC) to manage the recruitment and carry out the routine management of this scholarship program.
Deadline: 30 April 2012
Applicants shall apply to the ASEAN University Network Secretariat between January and the beginning of April, 2012.
CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens from ASEAN member countries and be in good health.
2. Education background and age limit:
– Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
– Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
VALUES OF SCHOLARSHIP
– Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, fee for laboratory experiment, fee for internship, and fee for basic learning materials, and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus;
– Living allowance;
– One-off settlement subsidy after registration for new student;
– Fee for outpatient medical service, Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China;
– One-off inter-city travel subsidy.