Pakistan Scottish Scholarships Scheme (PS3) 2013-14, British Council
The Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme (PS3) is a grant funded by the Scottish Government, specifically in order to create opportunities for young women in Pakistan to be able to pursue higher education at the post-graduate level. The British Council Pakistan will administer the PS3 in Pakistan and coordinate with the selected scholars for their tuition fee, subsistence and related issues.
Deadline: 30 Sep 2013
The PS3 is only for female applicants. Candidates should:
- Be Pakistani nationals, currently residing in Pakistan
- Be no more than 35 years old
- Planning to undertake a one or two-year Masters’ programme only
- Holding a confirmed offer of admission from a HEC-recognised university in Pakistan
Candidates from rural areas are encouraged to apply for the PS3.
Candidates should hold an admissions offer for a one or two-year Masters’ programme at any HEC-recognized university of Pakistan in only the subject areas listed below.
Applications in other subject areas will not be considered.
- Sustainable Energy
- Food Security and Agriculture
Application Form can be downloaded here.