Cultural Exchange Scholarships Programme 2013, Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination (IPC Division), Government of Pakistan
The Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination (IPC) has assigned the task of conducting the GRE (Local) Subject wise test to the National Testing Service (NTS) for the subject scholarships.
Deadline: 07 Nov 2012
Applications are invited for study abroad under the Cultural Exchange Scholarships Programme for the year 2013 for Master’s and Ph.D studies in various subjects. The scholarships are expected from China, Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Mexico, Greece, Russia, South Korea and Italy. The donor countries provide tuition fee, free accomodation and reasonable monthly stipend.
The candidates must have completed Sixteen Years Education that must hold four (04) years B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture , B.Sc (Engg), BCS (Hons), MBBS or Master Degree in the relevant field.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Maximum age limit is 35 years on the closing date of applications.
2. Applicants having more than one second division in their academic career are not eligible to apply.
3. Attested copies of each supporting document (Matric to onward) including domicile certificate, must be sent with the application. The professional degree holders B.Sc Engg / MBBS, B.Sc(Hons) Agriculture should submit detailed marks certificate of each year.
4. The scholarships are awarded on merit determined on the basis of NTS Test score, observing Provincial/ Regional quota as per Govt. rules.
5. The candidates will have to take Language Course of the respective country (if applicable).
6. The final selection will be made by the donor Country and their decision will be acceptable to all.
7. Students awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
Click here to view details.
Click here to view advertisement.